Room & Group Policy & general:
- 8 or more full paying pax are considered a group, less than 8 are considered as FIT
- Driver/guide accommodation is available on an FOC basis for accommodation portion only, and only if travelling with a group. A nominal charge of R250 is payable towards meals (b/fast & dinner) per person.
- Driver/guide accommodation requests if travelling with FIT bookings are levied at standard STO rates
- Shiluvari Lodge reserves the right to provide alternate driver/guide accommodation should the Lodge be fully booked.
- 3rd adult sharing rates are only applicable for family rooms or thatched cottages, not standard rooms. 3rd adult sharing pays 60% of the quoted tariff.
- Children of all ages are welcome. Children under the age of 4 years stay FOC; children under the age of 12 years pay 50% of the quoted tariff.
- Meals: Breakfast is buffet style with both hot and cold b/fast as well as continental available. All dinners are set menu – 3 courses. We do cater for specific dietry requests, i.e. vegetarian, gluten intolerant, diabetic etc. Please advise us timeously of all dietry requests in order that we can cater accordingly.
- No pets allowed
- 7 x bayside rooms (standard rooms), sleep 2 pax per room, does have a couch which can convert to an extra bed for a child sharing with adults
- 6 x thatched cottages sleep 2 per person, can have a maximum of additional 2 beds per unit for sharing. 2 of these cottages are interleading so can also be used for families.
- 1 x two bedroomed family suite, also with upper loft area, can sleep 6 pax maximum.
On site facilities:
- Hog and Hound pub with fireplace
- Wood-Owl Country Restaurant
- Wrap-around al-fresco terrace
- Curio shop
- Lakeside swimming pool with deck
- Thatched Lapa for functions and weddings
- Earth Sense Holistic Haven (spa)
- 3 x walking/birding trails