Experience a Kruger Safari at nThambo Tree Camp. The Klaserie Private Nature Reserve is part of the Greater Kruger and shares unfenced borders with the Kruger National Park. It is here that guests can take part in Big Five game drive safaris.
On game drive safaris south africa guests will be led by experienced and professional game rangers through a wildlife area rich in game including lion, leopard, elephant, rhino, buffalo as well as hyena, hippo, giraffe, zebra and a whole host of other wildlife. In addition to game drives, bushwalks and night drives are offered allowing guests to participate in a full spectrum of safari activities.
nThambo Tree Camp has five chalets that sleep two people each which creates an intimate and personal safari experience. There is an outdoor lounge and dining area, under thatch, that offers guests beautiful views of the plain and small waterhole in front of camp, as well as the Drakensberg mountain range in the distance. A traditional boma completes a camp that captures the traditional bush camp safari experience.
The camp is mananged by the Africa on Foot team, with the Reservations office in Greenpoint, Cape Town.
- An eco-friendly camp that is light on the environment
- A small intimate camp providing a personal safari experience
- Friendly staff and hospitality
- A camp that is more concerned with the traditional safari experience as opposed to spas and heated towel rails
- Comfortable accommodation with standing fans, and solar powered electricity